Drs. Mark Cruz and Barry Raphael have been teaching the Airway Mini-residency in the US for 6 years. In an effort to make this information available worldwide, they are offering a compressed version of their four-weekend course in four and a half days, from January 29 to February 1, 2020, in Clifton, New Jersey, just outside New York City.
Included in the tuition will be:
- A series of exclusive online videos in preparation for the course,
- The 4 day live coursej with Drs. Cruz and Raphael, and
- 3 months of access to the Airway Advanced online platform for ongoing education including videos, literature repositories, technique tutorials, onliine discussiions, and most importantly, group case reviews so that we can analyze and discuss your case portfolios together.
There will be a wide range of topics regarding airway thinking and practice, including:
- The rationale for addressing the medical indications in airway cases.
- Screening, assessment and the medical metrics used for treatment planning and outcomes assessment Students will learn to put together an case portfolio used for interdisciplinary teamwork
- Familiarity of the wide range of interventions including an algorithm for children and for adults.
- Additional guest lectures online include:
- Myofunctional orthodontics
- Myofunctional therapy
- Bodywork including PT and craniosacral modalities
- Sleep Medicine
- Surgically-facilitated orthodontics
- Orthopedic remodeling techniques
- and more
- Practical protocol for inserting these services into your practice and training your staff.
The tuition for all of the above is: $7,000 USD., payable through PayPal or credit card online at the time of registration.
There are 32 AGD/PACE credits offered for this course.
Breakfast and Lunch will be served.
Fly into Newark Liberty, Newark, NJ
Rent a Car or plan to UBER/Lyft a lot.
The MC in Montclair, NJ
DoubleTree by Hilton, Fairfield, NJ
Best Western Executive, Fairfield, NJ
Wilshire Grand, West Orange, NJ